Systems Analyst I
SYSTEMS / FULL-TIME
Jacksonville FL, Remote
This role is responsible for providing system support in assigned PrismHR and related software, which includes technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance, and modification of system parameter and system processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with managers and users to identify systems problems; assesses severity of the issues and prioritizes responses as appropriate.
- Assess and troubleshoot user work stoppage situation.
- Adjusts and modifies system functionality to improve user experience.
- Ensure that team members are up to date on pertinent system changes and updates.
- Performs system tests for a variety of purposes.
- Collaborates with vendor programmers to resolve issues and errors.
- Works with users to identify system requirements.
- Develops processing procedures and systems modifications to meet these specifications.
- Uses structured and cost analysis to identify and recommend updates to the current network and computer systems.
- Provides informational materials and graphics to explain systems to managers and users.
- Prepares specifications and documents for programmers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of PrismHR system experience or related industry experience (preferred)
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Information Security, Data Science, or similar degree (preferred)
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook