Professional Employer Consultant
SALES / FULL-TIME
Jacksonville FL, Remote
Professional Employer Consultant position will provide information about and sell PEO services by utilizing a consultative based approach. Positions responsibilities center on demonstrating expertise, identifying problems for customers, and offering solutions to these problems. The position will be focused on selling PEO services including, but not limited to, employee benefits, human resources, risk management, payroll, and workers compensation.
- Source and identify potential prospective clients to propose services.
- Capitalize on business relationships for the purpose of generating revenue
- Facilitate and maintain excellent professional relationships with internal partner
- Conduct a variety of lead generation activities; examples including networking, community outreach, door to door outreach, social media, and leveraging tools provided.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails, and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Research sales statistics and establish sales potential with businesses in target areas.
- Determine new ways to make services appealing by observing the environment and current trends.
- Gain access to key decision makers within prospective clients to promote PEO sales.
- Become an expert in our service offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning services.
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
- Conduct presentations to demonstrate to potential clients the benefits of services.
- Work with the Client Experience team to collect information required for underwriting and onboarding of new clients.
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas for new PEO clients
- Deliver upon 180 day sales cycle standard from pipeline generation to close
- Collaborate with Sales management to report and strategize on sales activities
- Represent the organization to the highest standard based on core principles of professionalism and ethics
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing, or a related field (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in business-to-business professional services sale
- 1+ years’ experience in insurance products sale (plus)
Skills and Abilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong networking skills and the ability to manage multiple channels of opportunity
- Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to explain service features and benefits in a way that differentiates from competitors
- Ability to capitalize on business relationships for the purpose of generating revenue
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills for the purposes of closing deals
- Passionate about selling and finding ways to satisfy customers’ needs
- Resilience and a willingness to deal with rejection
- Strong public presence and professional image
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft Suite
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Effective planning and priority setting.