Human Resources Consultant
HUMAN RESOURCES / FULL-TIME
The Human Resources Consultant will be in control of a wide variety of assignments, including owning several different personnel related administrative tasks. This position will be providing HR and clerical support to various clients and employees regarding related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Position will offer exposure to a variety of HR related tasks in a variety of industries. This role within the Human Resources Department is geared for driven professionals who are demonstrated independent thinkers with proficiency in providing service excellence.
- Provide human resource based consultative services to clients that focus on legal compliance, risk mitigation, and conflict resolutions.
- Serve as subject matter expert for employment law by advising in employee onboarding, employee management, and employee offboarding.
- Perform research on employment law and compliance to assist in advising clients on relevant risks and best practices.
- Maintain employee database records within the HRIS.
- Complete various HR projects in a timely manner
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings.
- Research solutions to complex issues and propose potential changes.
- Aid in policy related audits of handbooks for various industries and states
- Complete various verification of employment related tasks
- Address policy related issues with personnel
- Recruit for variety of roles within the organization
- Maintain up to date knowledge on change laws in relation to employment statuses and employment best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excel in team and independent work
- Ability to conduct independent research.
- Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- HR related experience desired