Dedicated Individuals Driven Towards Success
Regardless of the size of your business, The Applied Business Solutions dedicated Human Resource support team is here to help with all of your HR needs. We customize our approach based on your company’s operational structure and provide both live assistance from our internal HR team and virtual assistance to make sure you have the HR experience you deserve. We’ll tackle high-priority tasks such as:
- Job Posting and Descriptions
- Hiring/Termination Assistance
- Employee Handbook
- HR Experts to provide consultation
- Employment Regulations Monitoring
- Preparing Risk and Safety Material
- Employee, Intern and 1099 Contractor Compliance Monitoring
- Employee Relocation Services and Management
- Recruitment Outsourcing & Candidate Screening
- Affirmative Action Program Management
About Our HR Platform
We provide a 100% web-based HR platform with on-the-go 24-hour access to house all of the resources that your employees require. From this platform you can access and manage elements like job description assistance, recruiting campaign support, HR best practices, new hire on-boarding, employee handbook, termination assistance, on-line training, and much more. Our Human Resources tools are designed to grow with the size of your business!
- HR Portal for Employees
- HR Portal for Employers
- Employment Law Solutions
- Online Education Programs
- Safety and Risk Management Solutions
- Employee Handbook
- Live help from HR Experts
HR Portal for Employees
Employees can access the portal to: manage personal information and update direct deposit information, view and print W-2 forms and pay stubs, request time off and view available PTO, view and enroll into health and ancillary products, access personal compensation history, and update personal information along with beneficiaries.
HR Portal for Employers
Employers and managers can access the portal to: report payroll online, customize your homepage with your logo and news, approve time requests through email alerts and verify accruals with PTO balances, and utilize easy access to reporting.
Employment Law Solutions
- Online time saving tools
- State specific legal guidance for businesses
- Prepared by attorneys and industry experts to ensure compliance with state & federal law
Online Education Programs
- More than 500 mobile-ready, interactive courses for employee and new hire training
- Easily trackable completion and comprehension
- Courses developed by employment experts
Safety and Risk Management Solutions
- Customizable training materials for effective meetings
- Plain-English analysis of federal and state regulations
- Comprehensive SDS database to help meet OSHA’s Hazard communication standard requirements
- Policies developed in partnership with the legal experts at Jackson Lewis Law Firm
- Online availability for employees
- Updated regularly to maintain federal and state compliance
Live help from HR Experts
- Information you can rely on with the urgency you need
- One business day turnaround from a dedicated attorney-based team of experts
Applied HR Staffing
Recruitment Resources to Fuel your Workforce
At the heart of any company are the people are what drive a business forward – especially yours! Applied HR Staffing’s focus is to help you find the right candidate, and help people find the right careers. We’ve found the perfect combination of resources to do just that!
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Acting as a direct extension of your organization, we become your recruitment team. We provide the recruiters, expertise, screening tools, and candidate sourcing programs to grow your organization. Allowing your organization to focus on its essential functions.
Direct Hire & Executive Search
Our expert recruiters search for the elite talent that is needed to fill in those critical positions within your organization. We focus on historically difficult and often senior roles, and work to ensure the hire will be a strong long-term fit.
Candidate Screening Services
Providing a wide suite of candidate and new hire screening tools. From candidate reference verifications, background assessments, drug screening, DOT screening, and technical certification verification.
Onboarding & Training Made Simple
Hiring and managing new employee onboarding is made fast, simple and paperless by utilizing our HR cloud system. Your employees will be able to access, update and manage their information in a single and easy-to-use location. During the onboarding process, employees will have the opportunity to sign up for benefits (depending on employers elected services).
On-boarding – On-boarding makes adding new employees easy and hassle-free. Improves accuracy and increasing efficiency of gathering employee data. Easily capture employee demographic information, federal, state and local tax filing forms, and provide employee handbooks.
Register & Start Saving With Exclusive Offers
We provide clients and employees access to a large selection of special offers and discounts through recognized brands that help businesses thrive. National Purchasing Partners offer several discounts made available to the Applied Business Solutions family.