Human Resources Guidance & Support
Providing a dedicated team of HR specialists and bundled HR outsourcing solutions that grow as your business grows.
The Applied Business Solutions dedicated HR support team is here to help with all of your HR needs. We customize our approach based on your company’s operational structure. We provide both live assistance from our internal HR team and virtual assistance to make sure you have the HR experience you deserve.
About Our HR Platform
We provide a 100% web-based HR platform with on-the-go 24-hour access to house all of the resources that your employees may require. From this platform you can access and manage elements like job description assistance, recruiting campaign support, HR best practices, new hire on-boarding, employee handbook, termination assistance, on-line training, and much more. Our Human Resources tools are designed to grow with the size of your business!
HR Portal for Employees
Employees can access the portal to: manage personal information and update direct deposit information, view and print W-2 forms and pay stubs, request time off and view available PTO, view and enroll into health and ancillary products, access personal compensation history, and update personal information along with beneficiaries.
HR Portal for Employers
Employers and managers can access the portal to: report payroll online, customize your homepage with your logo and news, approve time requests through email alerts and verify accruals with PTO balances, and utilize easy access to reporting.
Our Virtual HR Solutions
Industry Leading Employment Law Solutions
- Online, Time Saving Tools
- State Specific Guidance
- Prepared by Attorneys and Industry Experts
Training Today - Online Educations Programs
- More than 500 mobile ready, interactive courses
- Easily trackable completion and comprehension
- Courses developed by employment experts
Safety and Risk Management Solutions
- Customizable training materials for effective meetings
- Plain-English analysis of federal and state regulations
- Comprehensive SDS database to help meet OSHA’s Hazard communication standard requirements
- Developed in partnership with the legal experts at Jackson Lewis
- Online employee access to reduced printing cost
- Regular federal and state compliance updates
Live help from HR Experts
- Information you can rely on with the urgency you need
- One business day turnaround from a dedicated attorney-based team of experts
It can be overwhelming to try to keep up with the litany of local, state, and federal employment laws, especially since they vary based on the size of the company. We will ensure that your company is compliant to avoid penalties and stay on the right side of the law.