Applied Business Solutions & NestEggs’ fully bundled boutique approach makes your life easy with a personal 401(k) concierge.
Customizable, Service-Oriented Approach
By partnering with Applied Business Solutions & NestEggs401k you’ll have experts to rely on for all facets of your Retirement needs. NestEggs401k combines decades of academic expertise on plan design with low cost investments, and bundle it up with modern technology, objective advice, and administrative accountability.
Your 401k Deserves More…
More Options, Services & Transparency
- Easy to navigate CUSTOM plan designs
- Numerous, low-cost investment options
- Flexible billing and payroll options
- One point of contact for EVERYTHING
- No call centers. No confusion
- TPA, record keeper, and registered investment advisor all under one roof!
- We explain in writing all of the tasks we will perform for you
- You will know your fees up front
- We do not take a commission!
Enrolling in a 401k has Never Been Easier!
Whether it’s a new or transferring plan, we provide one dedicated consultant to quarterback the onboarding process by establishing your plan documents, integrating payroll, managing transfers and launching enrollment. We will communicate with your employees and keep them up to date on all required communications.
Custom Plans & Payroll Processes
When joining our MEP, NestEggs401k will provide consultation on custom plan designs that may be more cost effective or tax-efficient for owners. NestEggs401k helps to pick investments & limit personal liability. They also provide four Modeled Portfolios to work with: Conservative, Balanced, Growth, & All-Equity Growth.
Integrated Portals, Reporting & Payroll
Our record-keeping and enrollment platforms provide participants with easy to use tools available on phone, tablet, or desktop. Plan sponsors can customize reports at will and gain valuable insights into their plans. Our MEP platforms integrate with the payroll platform so that all facets of plan operation run smoothly.
Maintain Compliance & Limit Liability
As your §3(16) Fiduciary Administrator, we will also take over the following responsibilities:
- Complete / Sign / Submit Form 5500 on your behalf
- Signing plan amendments on your behalf
- Managing Payroll Data & Track Plan Eligibility
- Manage / Communicate Eligibility & Enrollment
- Approve Distributions / Loans / QDROs
Request Your Quote Today